Yes we are still seeking Christ, we are still pursuing intimacy with Him. But on our quest to finding who we are in Christ He has also laid it on my heart for us to find out and celebrate who we at at this point in our lives!
All those little things you love about you, let’s hear em! Keep them as a reminder of how fabulous you are and how highly God thinks of you for those days when you feel anything but fabulous!
Here’s my list… Yikes!
1. I’m wayyyy too emotional sometimes and I love it! Though it works against me sometimes I live being so in tune with what I’m feelings and being able to express it.
2. I have really full eyes, they used to be something I loathed until I got a good glimpse of the beauty God had made me to be.
3. My huge heart. Yes sometimes I get taken advantage of, but no matter what I’ve always been empathetic and always been sensitive to the needs of others.
4. My family, I know this list is about me but so are they. I love that I can see parts of myself in each of them and that they accept me fully despite out many differences.
5. My friends, are just like my family and have been the glue that holds me together on soooo many occasions! I absolutely adore them and they’ve proven that the feeling is mutual.
6. Let’s do it! This is one of the things I’ve learned to embrace as a strength rather than a weakness. It’s my innate desire to try new things and my flexibility when it comes to changing plans. Maybe I could be a little less impulsive but…. Nahh! I’m sure that this desire to get up and go is directly tied to God’s ultimate plan for my life so I celebrate it.
7. Nurturing nature… This has to be one of my favorite traits only because I hadn’t noticed it until those around me began to comment on it. But yes, I love taking care of those around me and meeting their needs. I’m a servant at heart.
8. Crazyyyyy…. Is a description I’ve gotten way too much and I love it! Maybe I’m a little hyper at times and more random than need be, but there’s nothing wrong with a little crazy is there?
9. Adaptability. I am more likely to go with the flow than most. I’ve realized that some battles are just not worth fighting and I choose them wisely. If it won’t matter after this moment why should I allow it to cloud my mental space now?
10. Jesus Jesus Jesus is the BEST thing that’s ever happened to me!!! The thing I love most about myself is the person I’m continuously becoming through Christ. Allowing Him full access has limited the access that less important and even volatile things have had to my heart and mind. Jesus if you’re all I ever have, I’ll always have more than enough! Whew! Love Him!
Embrace you! Celebrate you! Express you!
Jesus comes to change your character not your personality, the quirky little things about you are what will make you effective where He’s sending you. You were born for this!
So get to writing your lists! Share them if you like and just tag me or you can email them if you’re not comfortable posting them online.
Facebook: Keisha McKenzie
Live a little, love a lot and be a blessing!
Leave a Reply